If Moyes repeats the same thing next week I may commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roztitute

Player Valuation: £60m
You know what I mean.

If that doesn't teach him the error of his ways what will?

In other news: Moyes out.

He is ruining Everton. He is not bigger than the club.

Sorry David my love for you has expired.

One of my big worries is that Fellaini, Baines, Rodwell, Barkley etc will be wanting out.

I think he had a decent starting lineup with a plan to likely sub stracq and donovan at some point. Injuries forced his hand again and again and in the end we were missing key positions, and some of the players were knackered. I can't really blame the piss poor game completey on Moyes, the weather and injuries played a major role.

So you're criticising for playing 4-4-2?

He was fuming with the coaches when Rodwell got injured. Something along the lines "you told me he was fit"

He needs to buy and he needs some money.

He was fuming with the coaches when Rodwell got injured. Something along the lines "you told me he was fit"

To the OP... please dont, heaven for fend.
And House, it should have been Barkley on instead of Rodwell remember.

Do us all a fav Damon and **** OFF

I applauded the lineup somewhat, but seeing Nev/Heitinga again wasn't too convincing.

It's okay going 4-4-2 but you need something in midfield. Something constructive. Anyone can see that.

If Neville ever plays for us again ever at all even once f*cking ever I'm going to hunt him down and break his no doubt clean shaven legs.

I'm not criticising 4-4-2, in fact, I'm all for it. However, it is very hard to supply two strikers when you have Neville and Heitinga in midfield. Then, obviously injuries forced Moyes' hand a bit, Cahill was woeful. Saha started, he has been absolutely terrible this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.