If Martinez went.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
Who would you like to see replace him? Realistic choices only! I like Eddie Howe, but feel he might have the same stubbornness that Roberto is demonstrating. i am not that clued up on foreign managers, so of those who we could possibly attract in the prem, i would like Mark Hughes. not, i suspect a popular choice, but I feel he has shown that with the right quality of player, he is capable of putting out a very effective team, with a very effective strategy. Other than him, I dont know? i Laudrup doing anything at the moment?

Spoiled%2Bchild.jpg

INB4DALOCK

Top be honest i can't see anyone out there who would be a good replacement which is worrying.

there isn't a single manager that would come to us that i can honestly say wouldn't adversely change the team in some way. Best solution? Moyes as assistant manager to teach roberto how to see games out and shut out the other team.

In fact, that would be a great idea, imagine a team that attacks as well as we do knowing when to attack and when to sit back? Play with intelligence and control the game within ourselves, strike when we are most likely to score, defend when attacking would leave us short.

Status
Not open for further replies.