If it wasn't such a wanky RS thing to do .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit victimpool self pity thing to do, prefer to worry about what we do, after all regardless of the ref we could of and possibly should of won yesterday.
It's subjective, besides I think the ref was right and so do a lot of blues

Bit victimpool self pity thing to do, prefer to worry about what we do, after all regardless of the ref we could of and possibly should of won yesterday.
No way Mr Feliciano.

I've made an alternative table based on the season so far

rustic-coffee-table-modern.jpg

Haha, first thing i saw was that, but as i make a trillion spelling mistakes everytime i post (fat fingers, tiny keyboard) i let it pass! :)

Jags puts himself into a position where he makes the ref have to make a yellow/ red card decision. It was a bad thing for us that it was a red, but it's not a Collina or Clive Thomas like situation.

We have one point. and sit mid-table after 1 game. I don't think that we need to worry about alternative premier leagues quite yet, if ever. Not until the BBC publish an article saying we are the unluckiest team...o_O

It was a sending off based solely on the fact that Jags still being a starter is a crime against Football!

Status
Not open for further replies.