If everton have a goalkeeper coach it time he went

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many cases I think you can argue a change in coaching staff can affect the gk... see the RS when John Acterberg become their gk coach and Reina lost his ability overnight. However, I don't think this is the case at Everton. Nope, Tim Howard is just [Poor language removed]. Always has been. A keeper with no command of his box, doesn't claim crosses in his 6 yard box and on free kicks and always seems to offer up one complete side of the goal. See ya Tim.

Howard is that arrogant and blinkered in his own self belief that he wouldn't take opinion....hes said often enough in print that he doesn't need to justify himself to anyone. Judgement on box control/crosses should be a reflex action for an international goalkeeper of age...unfortunately for us, not in this case.

To be fair most people in their respective business said the same. The politician said we the ordinary people have no qualification to criticise them because we are not politician. These pop singers said we should shut up because we aren't a pro singer so criticism shall be forbidden. Even a local semi pro league footballer openly asked the critic to shut up because we aren't pro footballers.

To be fair most people in their respective business said the same. The politician said we the ordinary people have no qualification to criticise them because we are not politician. These pop singers said we should shut up because we aren't a pro singer so criticism shall be forbidden. Even a local semi pro league footballer openly asked the critic to shut up because we aren't pro footballers.

Of course there are analogies. But theyre importance is diminished somewhat as theyre not blessed to be playing for Everton...and, as in his case, poorly and with an alarming regularity at that.

semi pro goalies. pro goalies. whatever goalie you are..you are judged. Thats part of playing. There are shot stoppers and there are goalies. His confidence is low..his defence is weak. Defenders are confident when the keeper behind them is confident and vice versa.So it can work both ways.

Howard is that arrogant and blinkered in his own self belief that he wouldn't take opinion....
There was an issue yesterday in the first half where Howard made a small mistake with regards to a ball flung into the box.

The Street End predictably, and probably justifiably these days, jeered at this usual calamity combined with the odd few words of wisdom.

Howard then made soon after came for a ball and caught it; nothing special just a run of the mill collection. Tim then turned and clapped the fans.

Telling in my eyes as it seemed a sly, almost sarcastic applause for those behind him. He obviously doesn't agree with the stick he's getting.

There was an issue yesterday in the first half where Howard made a small mistake with regards to a ball flung into the box.

The Street End predictably, and probably justifiably these days, jeered at this usual calamity combined with the odd few words of wisdom.

Howard then made soon after came for a ball and caught it; nothing special just a run of the mill collection. Tim then turned and clapped the fans.

Telling in my eyes as it seemed a sly, almost sarcastic applause for those behind him. He obviously doesn't agree with the stick he's getting.

We cant afford any more Norman Wisdom moments with the cocky git. I hope the fat lady's clearing her throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.