If Allardyce is still here next season, will you still go to the match ?

Do you sell your soul or do you stick by the club that you love ?

• I`ll always go regardless of who the manager is .

Votes: 125 44.5%
  • I quite like watching hoofball.

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • I`ll go to the games that the club deem to be "winnable ".

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • No way, I`m never going until the fat mess has been replaced.

Votes: 97 34.5%
  • Gravy on toast, with a pint of red wine.

Votes: 39 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads will stay go,and always well,no matter who is boss,or even when some say in the past,like dont go game to show them we hate sam or whoever etc,,but it will be a hard watch if he is here,i still think he goes [hopefully]

Loads will stay go,and always well,no matter who is boss,or even when some say in the past,like dont go game to show them we hate sam or whoever etc,,but it will be a hard watch if he is here,i still think he goes [hopefully]
Kenwright wants his babies. No way will Sam go

I've renewed my season ticket on the assumption that he won't be here.

If he is still here, I won't feel obliged to go to every game, as I do now. If there is another activity, I will happily go to that - especially if it is a source of pleasure.

I would still like to attend big games like the derby game but, it seems, even Liverpool no longer take that game seriously.

As one of the most disastrous and disappointing seasons in the clubs history, limps to its dreary conclusion, our thoughts turn to next season and who will be in charge.

Quite simply, will you still go to the game next season if Allardyce remains in charge ?

I for one won`t be going.

* anyone who`s already bought a season ticket already is exempt.

I support EFC, so I’ll still watch (on tv) but if Fat Sam is managing next season I’ll be praying that one of us develops heart trouble that forces missing the match.

No way is a gormless fat brummie taking my team off me. I'll keep going, and I'll still be going when he is just an ugly gravy stain on the pages of our history.
This too shall pass.

I think it`s time to revist @Woolly Blue favourite thread.

I`m with @matty1878 on this one, that`s me done.

1100 tickets either sold, or still on sale for the Soton game on Stubhub show's that you're in the minority on this one mate.
Nothing wrong with being in a minority like, because sometimes those in the minority are right, but in a small minority is exactly where you are.

1100 tickets either sold, or still on sale for the Soton game on Stubhub show's that you're in the minority on this one mate.
Nothing wrong with being in a minority like, because sometimes those in the minority are right, but in a small minority is exactly where you are.

Thanks Woolly.

I expected nothing less.

I expect another good 90 minute rendition of songs in support of the slug, from the away fans at Southampton ;)

I support Everton not the manager.
I get he affects Everton but if he's still here im not going to stop. Forget that got to keep my seat so i can get a season ticket at Bramley Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.