Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth Crooks' team of the week on the BBC site hasn't got him in it. Had Henderson and Lallana (snort) as the two DM players.

Just to make matters worse, if you pick your own team, Gueye isn't even among the midfield options available, rendering the whole exercise pointless.

Garth crooks is a [Poor language removed] idiot to be fair. He literally just picks anyone who scores. Has the worst formations players out of positions but as long as they score they're in with a chance

Garth Crooks' team of the week on the BBC site hasn't got him in it. Had Henderson and Lallana (snort) as the two DM players.

Just to make matters worse, if you pick your own team, Gueye isn't even among the midfield options available, rendering the whole exercise pointless.

Had Coleman in at RB though. No doubt because he scored.

Looking back to the window and all the chasing of Witsel and we got Gueye. The big names, big prices do not always work, look at Pogba over in Man U. Has he set the PL alight, HHmm but De Bruyne is way up there.

I'm happy for him to remain under the radar. We can all see he's class, let the media pander to their favourites as per usual.

I mean the lad isn't bad but come on, we're massively overrating him. He's just having a purple patch - loads get them, Lennon and Besic last season for example. I guarantee you he'll tail off eventually.

I've also seen him get easily beaten in the air and muscled off the ball a bit too easily on several occasions.
Neiziro the perpetual wham machine strikes again.

I am really excitd by the lad, but we do have to rein in our expectations! Everton have a long and bloody history of building a player up to god-like status then tearing them to pieces after a poor run. Be happy for the lad, the team, the manager and us fans, but dont startputting pressure on him! To be calling him out as world class after five matches is what the other shower do, and we rip them for it?
But this lad is nearly as good as Lucas!! He's that good!

Idrissa 'Gana' Gueye - fabulous player by the way

SSN saturday afternoon, merson, Li tis, thompson all saying Gueye is great player similar to Kante but Kante is in a different league.

i had to agree - the league below gueye ;).

i hope he can play every game 90mins without burning out. he is 110%, hes just boss. Hes everywhere.
McCarthy done this in first Martinez year but became lazy. if he or anyone wants to get in the team at all they have a standard to live up to with Gueye.

Fabulous player by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.