• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
? Talks are progressing between Gueye and Everton as an agreement has been struck with Paris Saint Germain for the player to join on a short-term deal. He is set to be confirmed in time to play against Chelsea.

[@MsiDouglas ?] https://t.co/rjEGPpqKHl

26zcr4.jpg
Ha Gueyyyyyyyyyye

Whichever football guy it was who decided that being conservative and unimaginative was actually being pragmatic and branded it as the sensible way to do things really pisses me off.

Not saying this isn't a good idea specifically. It's just that conservative and sensible really shouldn't be synonyms the way they are in football.

Whichever football guy it was who decided that being conservative and unimaginative was actually being pragmatic and branded it as the sensible way to do things really pisses me off.

Not saying this isn't a good idea specifically. It's just that conservative and sensible really shouldn't be synonyms the way they are in football.
That whole piece just stinks of a sycophantic puff piece, commissioned by Moshiri himself.

We have signed Vinagre and McNeill both more or less out of the blue

Tarkoswki was well signposted as is the possible return of Gueye

I think that Gilmour,Cornet and Dennis are probably the three that are now linked to us that have credence just about everything else is picking names out of thin air

Status
Not open for further replies.