Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone, how are you doing ?

As a PSG fan, i am here to tell you about Gueye last seasons. Actually, Gana was astonishing in major CL games. Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, even the City game last year, he was one of our best player. It was more difficult when it was Ligue 1 games, when we have the possession and we need to play with the ball.

No major injuries since he is here, and when he is on the pitch, no problem to stay at his level during 90'. He still has really good physical condition.

The problem of PSG since we lost Thiago Motta and Matuidi, is the midfield. Krychowiak, Danilo, Wijnaldum, Paredes, Herrera, Rabiot... All of them was failure. Gueye was no doubt the best midfield since the Motta-Matuidi-Verratti era.

Basically, if he is back, this is a really good news, i think he can play at PL Level 2 more years.

Sorry for the bad english, i hope you understand my point.

As a PSG fan, i am here to tell you about Gueye last seasons. Actually, Gana was astonishing in major CL games. Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, even the City game last year, he was one of our best player. It was more difficult when it was Ligue 1 games, when we have the possession and we need to play with the ball.

No major injuries since he is here, and when he is on the pitch, no problem to stay at his level during 90'. He still has really good physical condition.

The problem of PSG since we lost Thiago Motta and Matuidi, is the midfield. Krychowiak, Danilo, Wijnaldum, Paredes, Herrera, Rabiot... All of them was failure. Gueye was no doubt the best midfield since the Motta-Matuidi-Verratti era.

Basically, if he is back, this is a really good news, i think he can play at PL Level 2 more years.

Your English is Fab, Your point is very welcome on here. I for one really hope we can get this done asap.
Gueye along with Pienaar were my favourite players of this generation.

Thank you! Very good to hear he’s still got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.