• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Gueye though the one I'd love to see us go all out to try to get is Gallacher - I do think he's overated slightly but think he'd also improve hugely under Lampard and provides something we badly need in midfield

I'd be very happy to see any of him, Broja or Colvil here mate. Think we will only get Colvil if Holgate goes, which would be a worthwhile "trade" for me.

I still think if Carlo signs Broja, he will loan him to us for 1 year as a bit of a "finishing school" and because he knows Lampard.

Gallacher late into the window on loan could also happen. Chelsea/Everton may even do a loan with obligation at 30m ish, as next years FFP is much better.

Sounds likely that it’ll be done before the Chelsea game, I would guess at him having his medical maybe Tuesday and an announcement that night or Wednesday

I'd be very happy to see any of him, Broja or Colvil here mate. Think we will only get Colvil if Holgate goes, which would be a worthwhile "trade" for me.

I still think if Carlo signs Broja, he will loan him to us for 1 year as a bit of a "finishing school" and because he knows Lampard.

Gallacher late into the window on loan could also happen. Chelsea/Everton may even do a loan with obligation at 30m ish, as next years FFP is much better.
The issue with Gallagher is although he’s very good, I’m not sure he works in a midfield two. Given Chelsea play 343 I can see him becoming available, but if we will too (as we have been) then he might not work for us either. So is he good enough to change system to a midfield three? Possibly but it’s a big call to accommodate one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.