• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no actual insight into this transfer, but I’m thinking that it’s taking so long because we’re negotiating the best possible personal terms / transfer fee.

Think about it.

Now that we have Onana, plus the performances of Doucoure & Iwobi versus Chelsea have probably pushed this transfer down the pecking order in terms of priority.

It gives us more power in the negotiation and we’re now hopefully using that to our advantage, rather than being fleeced and lumbered with a long-term mega contract as per previous transfer windows.

I have no actual insight into this transfer, but I’m thinking that it’s taking so long because we’re negotiating the best possible personal terms / transfer fee.

Think about it.

Now that we have Onana, plus the performances of Doucoure & Iwobi versus Chelsea have probably pushed this transfer down the pecking order in terms of priority.

It gives us more power in the negotiation and we’re now hopefully using that to our advantage, rather than being fleeced and lumbered with a long-term mega contract as per previous transfer windows.
From most things ive read, this is done, the only sticking point seems to be Gana wanting a pay off from PSG, he didnt ask for the transfer, so hes probably entitled to a "loyalty" payment or something.

I honestly think its not about us.

Think about it.

We know why it’s not done yet; it’s been reported endlessly.

From most things ive read, this is done, the only sticking point seems to be Gana wanting a pay off from PSG, he didnt ask for the transfer, so hes probably entitled to a "loyalty" payment or something.

I honestly think its not about us.
I thought everything that wasn’t perfect was about our board’s ineptitude?

I won’t have this calmness - Thelwell out

Status
Not open for further replies.