• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assume the hold up is due to still haggling over a fee. Reports say we wanted him on a free, but psg wanted €10m. guessing it gets sorted early next week.
I'm still not convinced this happens. I'd like it to but if PSG want anything above a few million for him then the signing of Onana and the injuries to DCL, Mina and Godfrey may require the funds to be diverted in a different direction.

I'm still not convinced this happens. I'd like it to but if PSG want anything above a few million for him then the signing of Onana and the injuries to DCL, Mina and Godfrey may require the funds to be diverted in a different direction.
Yeah, could all depend on how desperate psg are to get rid. We may leave it until later in the window and focus on other areas like you mention.

Hmm, on the one hand we are still the favourites and he appears to be holding out for us, on the other other clubs might be sensing some hesitation here? All parties seemed to want it so it should've been relatively quick to get this one sorted.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 14.04.21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.