I reckon we should go for Ancelotti I know he just got sacked but he's still got something to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody out there who doesn't think that Unsworth couldn't get this squad playing with at least some passion? I know lots will say it is a massive step up, but let's face it, at this rate we will soon be out of the running for any competition we are eligible for. Players can be dropped, why can't managers?

Is there anybody out there who doesn't think that Unsworth couldn't get this squad playing with at least some passion? I know lots will say it is a massive step up, but let's face it, at this rate we will soon be out of the running for any competition we are eligible for. Players can be dropped, why can't managers?
Unsworth is blue through and through and the team would probably play properly for him but does come with massive risks attached. Would be better imo that he went and got some experience somewhere else first. Probably a great idea in the short term but as someone said on another thread the other day would he be able to attract the big players? I’m not sure at least with someone like ancelotti he has been manager of some of the best teams on the planet so could attract the players

Unsworth is blue through and through and the team would probably play properly for him but does come with massive risks attached. Would be better imo that he went and got some experience somewhere else first. Probably a great idea in the short term but as someone said on another thread the other day would he be able to attract the big players? I’m not sure at least with someone like ancelotti he has been manager of some of the best teams on the planet so could attract the players
Koeman hasn't exactly been a magnet to attract big players though has he, in fact we"ve lost our biggest name and look like losing another in January.

Koeman hasn't exactly been a magnet to attract big players though has he, in fact we"ve lost our biggest name and look like losing another in January.
No your right but would Barkley make a u-turn if koeman went? I think he might. Koeman just needs to go an now ancelotti is available can’t be any worse then what we have now. Least he would set the team up to attack

Ancelotti is a world class manager who has won everything. we would be lucky to get him. Only way it would happen is if he is sold on the Everton project and fancies taking on a bigger challenge than he has for years.

Ancelotti is a world class manager who has won everything. we would be lucky to get him. Only way it would happen is if he is sold on the Everton project and fancies taking on a bigger challenge than he has for years.
Ancelotti isnt that desperate isnt he? He wont touch Everton with a barge pole. He would ruine his good name for ever. I think Harry is waiting for a phone call!

Status
Not open for further replies.