I love that man Davey Moyes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackToffee

Sorry, I can't get a link to the press conference but for those on Evertontv take time to listen to it. Asked by a reporter that Manc City was a top five team, he not only reminds the reporter that we are the top fifth team (we finished there last year), he also noted (and I paraphrase) that even taking into account finances Manc City will have to jump over us to get to fifth.

That put the toerag in his place.

I saw that vid yesterday too and absolutely loved his reply to the question, I couldn't stop smiling afterwards,back to his best.
Oh how I wish he'd started the season like this.........

I saw that vid yesterday too and absolutely loved his reply to the question, I couldn't stop smiling afterwards,back to his best.
Oh how I wish he'd started the season like this.........

Certain players let the club down at the start, certain players played awful and made mistakes, im not going to play the name game, but i think its harsh to put our poor start all on Davey, but i suppose if he takes the credit when things are good, he must take the blame when they arent.

TBH i think Moyes was the one who let the club down at the beginning of the season. He draged the playes with him. Hopfully he's learnt his lesson an will never let that happen again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.