Homepage Update: "I Feel Part Of The Club"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Adam-GOTTV submitted a new blog post

"I Feel Part Of The Club"
efccamp-1024x576.jpg

Last week, Everton put on a free event and rewarded the loyalty of supporters at Camp and Furnace in Liverpool. Baines and Joel were among some of the special guests, and there was free chang for everyone!

We went down to speak to Evertonians about the night...

Presenter: Adam Partington (@Partadam)
Camera/Editing: Brendan Murray (@BrendanM77)

Nice one to Adam as always for w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶, spending his time to create this content. It's obviously all volunteered, and he does this around his day job.

And Brendan who answered our call to help and volunteers to film and edit.

Oh, and a small nod towards @micknick for the snazzy intro. Not as good as @ijjysmith's but if we didn't use it he would have sulked.

Was at a function in West Kirby last night and great to listen to stories from Snods, Joe Royle, Diamond and Davie Unsworth. It always evokes a sense of belonging just listening to these guys. A first class night and always pleased to support E.I.T.C. Oh! And won two tickets for the Burnley game in the raffle. Brilliant.

Dan Meis on the ale in the background going unnoticed!
@Adam-GOTTV how the hell didn't we notice Dan Meis in the room?! Could have got a good interview with him! Check the scene with the two girls, pretty sure that's him at the bar in the back... I was too absorbed in holding the camera straight to notice lol missed opportunity that is.

Nice one to Adam as always for w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶, spending his time to create this content. It's obviously all volunteered, and he does this around his day job.

And Brendan who answered our call to help and volunteers to film and edit.

Oh, and a small nod towards @micknick for the snazzy intro. Not as good as @ijjysmith's but if we didn't use it he would have sulked.
Happy to help out! Looking forward to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.