I can't take this today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrD

Player Valuation: £10m
Here is just a tiny, tiny selection of facebook posts i've had to put up with today.

'Gerrard is finished etc...etc...etc...Too right he finished!!'

'All u blue ****s u can suck my C@@K haha'

'Liverpool, enough said! Xxx'

'Is fookin right get in there stevie g ..........x'

'Outplayed , outclassed , better team. End of....ynwa !!!!!'

Some of the utter shiote i've read since last night had angered me more than the way we played!!!

Best facebook reply for me today was - Last night was the story of our season - beating all the top teams City, Spurs and Chelsea - then losing to all the sh*te ones :)

I just remind them were they're from (not Liverpool) and ask them why they support Liverpool despite not being from there or having any family from there.

That doesn't work for me cause most of my kopite mates live in Liverpool, i just don't go out or look at my phone for a few days after derbies.

Most people around here support Liverpool because of the name.
It's either Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal.
And the only player they can name is Beckham *face palm.
But some people are really crappy with the results from last night.
As soon as I see a post with the words Football or Liverpool, I ignore the post ;)
It keeps a person sane...

my facebook message inbox was stuffed with shoite off a few of them today......it's probably my own fault as I am the eternal baiter of kopites on facebook ha ha......i can take the banter for a few days,,,got no choice really but some of them just get quite personal and you can tell they are frothing at the mouth whilst typing....these are the knobs i can't stand. The first person I met when I left the house today was a friend of mine who lives just up the road, he is kopite ..we had the initial banter which was to be expected but then we had a decent chat about the game.....decent people like this I can cope with......oh and he also was wondering why we changed a winning team. He told me he had been worried about the game up until he saw us starting with vic and straq and then he knew they were going to win...sums it up i suppose.

Most people around here support Liverpool because of the name.
It's either Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal.
And the only player they can name is Beckham *face palm.
But some people are really crappy with the results from last night.
As soon as I see a post with the words Football or Liverpool, I ignore the post ;)
It keeps a person sane...

Your country is full of die antwoord red****e's and this makes me hate it.

Luckily the kopites i work with aren't too bad so it was all friendly enough today really.

Stupidly enough i got more **** of a plastic Norwich fan who lives 2 miles from Carrow Road but never goes to the game.

Instead goes to Thailand twice a year to shag prostitutes. And lives with his mum.

He tried taking the piss by waving the back page of his paper in my face so i ripped it up and he nearly cried.

Prick.

Luckily the kopites i work with aren't too bad so it was all friendly enough today really.

Stupidly enough i got more **** of a plastic Norwich fan who lives 2 miles from Carrow Road but never goes to the game.

Instead goes to Thailand twice a year to shag prostitutes. And lives with his mum.

He tried taking the piss by waving the back page of his paper in my face so i ripped it up and he nearly cried.

Prick.

Create a piss dungeon in his mar's bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.