hunts cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowerbullensperson

Player Valuation: £25k
i am picking my daughter up saturday afternoon from the john lennon airport, so which pubs will show the game in that area ? thats not my end of town thanks people

Being a Warrington lad originally, all I know about Hunts Cross is it comes before Allerton, West Allerton, Mossley Hill and Edge Hill.

The ****e are on at the same time so it might be worthwhile asking ahead to make sure which game places have got on or if they've got both. Garston isn't too far either. Used to watch the games at the Alexandra and The Swan when I used to work down there but that's about 5 years ago now so not sure what the craic is with them now and whether they've still got the right channels. Allerton Road is worth a shout too just not sure on which game will be on or places will have both. New York, San Tracuba, Eight and Andersons show the 3pm games.

Fallows 2 will have the match on mate, or try the Alicante just up the road. Admittedly I've not lived in Liverpool for some time now but I assume these 2 fine establishments are still open.

Rather than worry, play it safe, stay round your way and go to your usual establishment. Tell your daughter to get a taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.