Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres some more
7FF57920-7351-4177-B99E-20BA3E8F52C2.jpeg F36763A9-115C-4BAD-B841-BFC6A1DC8768.jpeg AA4DF187-1097-4541-85C4-D2CB8BC91812.jpeg BA5F0167-CC16-4834-9947-562D96A44DE1.jpeg 93874F44-07D8-4045-A78D-EA76689B7B09.jpeg 8B3274DC-0FAE-4715-8724-04A5BEA51591.jpeg 7FCD435A-B07A-4893-8707-FB84A0449BCE.jpeg F6376F06-7C9E-4EDD-827E-17AF3AFC5D46.jpeg FBB841E4-6421-4A8A-8E8E-95D0D23A192C.jpeg 4313AA09-AC2C-4EF7-9D86-CDEE3226A7C2.jpeg

Hummel will be an interesting choice and already we are better off as its a record deal for us :)
Hopefully the kits will be unique and stand out so hopefully 2 elegant styled ones and maybe a 3rd one thats totally out there ;-)
The most important thing is we need easier access to markets to sell the kits as every time when I got kits from club sites, being sent to France and Ireland for nephew, always huge delays and problems so a 3/4 day delivery ended up 2 months :-(
Hummels own website has lots of international notice too due to all the international clubs from all over the world so might improve our profile too :)

Given that the Umbro deal was £6m a year and this is said to be £10m a year thats an improvement, but we are understandably miles behind the value of the deals that the champions league level clubs get. I am just glad the club have not signed a really long deal, 3 years is about as long as you would want any contract. If we were to get i nto the champions league we could be looking at 3 times that amount, spurs deal with Nike is £30m a season
We need to win something or get into the top four to even start thinking about 30 million a year shirt sponsorship

Guess that's exactly why it's only a 3 year deal. We're still beggars at the moment.

I wouldn't say "beggars" exactly, probably in the top half of commercial kit deals for Premier League, but there is a massive gap between us and then teams like; Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd. But given its been 25 years since we won a competition and are only sporadically in Europe, can we really complain?

More money is great.

Never been a fan of most of the Umbro kits besides the odd few nice third kits.

Wasn't a fan of the Umbro arm band look and I don't like the Chevrons thing that Hummel does but I'm not overly arsed.

If I like what they put out I'll buy one. Not really arsed what manufacturer badge is on there so long as ours is and it's looks alright.

I think 3 years was silly myself 1-2 years would be enough.
Not really. If we qualified for Europe after one year we aren't suddenly going to be getting offers of £20m+. I also imagine Hummel (or anyone) wouldn't be interested in paying £10m for one year only to be binned off if we did then get into Europe.

If by some miracle we could qualify for Europe for the next 3 years then we'd be in a solid position to be looking for much more lucrative deals. But until we are consistently in Europe we are not going to be getting anywhere close to Spurs.

Wheres the 9m figure come from bar that journo? Nothing from official sources. Not buying that a company like Hummel desperate to have us isn't giving more than 9m a year. There must be a percentage of total sales too etc or its more than 9m.

I wouldn't say "beggars" exactly, probably in the top half of commercial kit deals for Premier League, but there is a massive gap between us and then teams like; Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd. But given its been 25 years since we won a competition and are only sporadically in Europe, can we really complain?
Meant in the way that we can't demand the money for a kit deal as the likes of Spurs and Chelsea can. Need to progress over the next 3 years to get an improvement on this Hummel deal. In that aspect we're still beggars.

For the moment I think it's an excellent deal money wise. Not sure on the brand itself, but have to admit I searched for Coventry's shirt and they do look smart.

Wheres the 9m figure come from bar that journo? Nothing from official sources. Not buying that a company like Hummel desperate to have us isn't giving more than 9m a year. There must be a percentage of total sales too etc or its more than 9m.

You know we can only take whats offered, its Hummel cos they offered us the most, you take whats on the table.

We have the fanatics deal for shirt sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.