Hull City 0-4 Everton - 23 Sept, Carling Cup 3rd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any1 finds a stream post it here please.

I used to use livefooty doctor for away matches but I think it's been taken offline now :(

Looks like I will have to listen to live commentary on evertonTV instead.

GrandOLDTeam Everton Forum members do your magic!

i think we should have cahill, billy and saha start on the bench. i do think moyes will rest a couple and we`ll lose the game cos of it.

I'd like to win this trophy, simply because we never have, and it's about time, I don't know how serious Moyes sees this, but for the supporters sakes I hope he fields a sensible line up because we have it within ourselves to go far this season with a bit of luck, and another trip to wembley could just be six months away.

Arsenal most likely winners, put out a team tonight that I thought at first was the brand of glade plug ins. :rolleyes:

Be sure to keep an eye on Jozy Altidore of Hull. He's an up and coming player for the US National Team.

(Having said that, I'm sure I just jinxed him. He'll probably miss a sitter and score an own goal before being sent off)

Be sure to keep an eye on Jozy Altidore of Hull. He's an up and coming player for the US National Team.

(Having said that, I'm sure I just jinxed him. He'll probably miss a sitter and score an own goal before being sent off)

Nah, looks tify when I've seen him. They've got another feller on loan too who's pretty decent looking. Forgot his name though. Missed a few sitters the other week.

Should bury this shower. Would be nice to see wallace and baxter get some time on the pitch 2nd half.

Moyes has always gone for best team possible plays every game (see villas form after playing a weak Euro side last season) so I can see a near full strength line up.

Saw him in the confed cup this summer, and he looks and moves just like a fat Emile Heskey....Having said that he'll proabably bang one in against us now!

no rotation...

keep the same team if alls fit an lets roll them over.... throw yak on second half for a good run out... 2.0 everton

Status
Not open for further replies.