howards kicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would do it more often - Drenthe in particular should be able to maximize these throws with his pace. Howard does distribute by throwing on his national team quite a bit - and he's quite good at it - very good placement. There was a game in the World Cup where he managed to get the ball 2/3 up the pitch with a throw - Ian Darke's jaw fell open while commentating. He was a talented basketball player earlier on, and it shows in his throws.

Pienaar could also benefit, but I think he's a tad slow to lead a break off a throw.

Interesting. Sounds like he is told to hoof.

If you lot read what I said earlier you would conclude that a lot of the players are not making themselves available for a throw. C.O.A.B.!

Anyway - what's that ad below? CougarLife.com?

Nah, I'm too old for 'cougars'. They only want young whippersnappers. Sigh...

Howards kicking is generally fine. All keepers (and players in general) will mess up a kick every once in a while.

He should never have received that pass anyway.

What with Howard, Neville and Jags all at it I think that we have got to say it's the manager's fault. Hoof hearted is what we should shout at him.

can't believe that somebody started a thread about Tim's ticking. The lad's got tourettes ffs it's not his fault. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.