Howard Webb to ref semi final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnitemike

Player Valuation: £1m
From Kipper:

"It has been confirmed that Howard Webb is to referee the FA Cup Semi-Final on 14th April when we take on the red****e at Wembley.

Everton are happy. However the ****e are not.

The ****e had requested Mark ****tenburg or Martin ****kinson but the FA said enough was enough. It was sufficient to allow them to choose what day the game was being played but they were drawing a line on them choosing the matchday officials.

Hopefully, Howard (Cliff's son) will not turn in a World Cup final performance and will also get a grip of the diving, cheating, racist red****e that is Sewerez".

Not sure how I feel about that. Used to hate him but a few have surpassed him over the last couple of years.

IMO he's well overrated. Made some bad decisions this season. However could of been worse.

IMO he's well overrated. Made some bad decisions this season. However could of been worse.

Plus if he does send Suarez or Stevie G off and we win, we get to sample vintage popcorn of the kind not tasted in many years.

If we got tw@nburg or tw@kinson again they couldn't screw us over again so we could of got a decent decision ourselves.

ffs. i hate him. most overrated ref ever.
FileSpider-man%20webshooters.jpeg

I was silently expecting Clattenburg. I was dreading it.. This is a relief. The RS ABSOLOUTLY HATE HIM

* reveals drop down panel on "Why always you" banner to reveal "Webb."

hopefully he will feel more compelled to carry on his victimisation of lipoolfuballclublaaa than his vendetta against Heitinga, and carry out Sir Alex's wishes, and of course the fa's and sky's.

Status
Not open for further replies.