How would you celebrate if we won the league next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markDee

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I think the first thing I'd do is cry like that guy on cast away when he loses his ball, then I'd go on a 3 day drinking binge and possibly end up on a flight to Amsterdam. What would you do?

I'd wonder what sort of drugs had been slipped in my coffee first. Then I would run around town naked except for a Gaz Baz wobbly headed miniature in my hand. stopping at every discount store along the way to spend a pound so i could feel like Bill.

Considering I'll be in England around the time the league wraps up. I'll probably go on a week long delirious bender then get deported home for bringing public shame to the uk ;).

I'd savour it and try to remember the feeling and really enjoy the occasion.I was very lucky to be around back in the 80's and the fa cup win against Watford was my biggest excitement as it was the first silverware i'd seen my team win.When we won the league in 85 that too was great,but the 87 championship side I took for granted as I thought we'd win it again sometime soon.
So, if we were at home I'd make my way to Liverpool with or without a ticket and celebrate with any luck in the ground,but if not ,then on stanley park with a radio,if we're away then I trust the club would have a big screen up at GP,and you'd find me there,I'd fly over every week until the trophy was won.

I probably do what I did last time - left the ground, got a bag of chips and went home. I wasn't old enough to drink last time so I might just throw that in somewhere this time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.