How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a massive embarrassment to the club that he's still here.

The only saving grace is that embarrassment just bounces off Everton now as they could hardly be more embarrassing.

I think that with lack of alternatives and the lovely next 5 fixtures, I think he should be given till Jan 1
It won't make a difference if we get someone in now or in January - to the next 5 results - so we may as well spend time finding the right manager and not rush into Moyes or Mark Hughes
a short term appointment is pointless with young players and our squad - we need to build trust and confidence with the new manager and it should be at least someone whom you expect to keep for a few years. GIve them a rolling contract and then reward with a longer one if they do well

I think that with lack of alternatives and the lovely next 5 fixtures, I think he should be given till Jan 1
It won't make a difference if we get someone in now or in January - to the next 5 results - so we may as well spend time finding the right manager and not rush into Moyes or Mark Hughes
a short term appointment is pointless with young players and our squad - we need to build trust and confidence with the new manager and it should be at least someone whom you expect to keep for a few years. GIve them a rolling contract and then reward with a longer one if they do well
Waiting till we loose another 5 games is dangerous, were to low in the table.

Waiting till we loose another 5 games is dangerous, were to low in the table.

Yeah also true, but if only we knew if the board had a proper plan in place for a manager,
Itll be really interesting now to see who's in charge -
A Brands appointment will be very very different from a Moshiri or Kenwright idea
LOl we could have 4 different managers depending on who wins:

DBB - Unsworth
Moshiri - Mark Hughes
Kenwright - Moyes
Brands - maybe Pochetino or Ten Hag or even Cocu

Yeah also true, but if only we knew if the board had a proper plan in place for a manager,
Itll be really interesting now to see who's in charge -
A Brands appointment will be very very different from a Moshiri or Kenwright idea
LOl we could have 4 different managers depending on who wins:

DBB - Unsworth
Moshiri - Mark Hughes
Kenwright - Moyes
Brands - maybe Pochettino or Ten Hag or even Cocu
Kill them all off Marcel; one horse race this.

Jim White knows what Fashiri is intending to do and on Talksport this morning he's basically telling us all that Silva will be gone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.