How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he needs more time.
I was surprised he persisted with both Sniderlein and Gomes last night.
But let’s hope this is a serious wake up call for Silva and the team.

Silva needs to win the next two games to get the fans back on his side
Yeah I agree said to my dad before the game midfield 3 of Schneiderlin Gomez and Sigurdsson is to slow I think when fully fit and please let us be soon we will see front the start midfield 3 off Gbamin Delph and Gomez and front 3 off Iwobi Kean Richarlison back 5 picks itself haha

Bit knee jerk all this. Gomes had a poor game (possibly carrying a knock from the palace game), gylfi was having one of his less influential showings, Richarlison looks properly out of sorts, and none of his new signings are quite ready to start or injured. I didn't think Schneider-hatefigure had a bad match. The subs made a difference. Another night we'd win that match. Two shocking misses and a hit post.

Frequently saw equally poor displays (or worse) under Moyes.

Yeah I agree said to my dad before the game midfield 3 of Schneiderlin Gomez and Sigurdsson is to slow I think when fully fit and please let us be soon we will see front the start midfield 3 off Gbamin Delph and Gomez and front 3 off Iwobi Kean Richarlison back 5 picks itself haha
Yeah I agree mate we need to experiment with the midfield but clearly Snide Gomes and Siggs can’t play together. We miss Gana too much.
I like those you picked .. although I think Iwobi can play centrally too and use his pace to break the line like Barkley used to do.

Yeah I agree mate we need to experiment with the midfield but clearly Snide Gomes and Siggs can’t play together. We miss Gana too much.
I like those you picked .. although I think Iwobi can play centrally too and use his pace to break the line like Barkley used to do.
Yeah only a small preview from Iwobi but he finds space and your right he could easily play central

Bit knee jerk all this. Gomes had a poor game (possibly carrying a knock from the palace game), gylfi was having one of his less influential showings, Richarlison looks properly out of sorts, and none of his new signings are quite ready to start or injured. I didn't think Schneider-hatefigure had a bad match. The subs made a difference. Another night we'd win that match. Two shocking misses and a hit post.

Frequently saw equally poor displays (or worse) under Moyes.

Still had more than enough chances to draw or win despite playing gash. I think it is the hope that kills people, if we had won yesterday by one goal people would be all excited saying how far can we go. Like it or not we aren't going to win all the games we probably should and one game doesn't confirm where you are.

One thing's for sure he'll get longer than Lampard or OGS.

I’m delighted we have an owner with money to burn, but let’s face it, he’s made some big mistakes.

Sacked a manager who’d given us our best points total in 20 years & took us to 2 semi finals despite having a threadbare squad. Imagine what he could have achieved with a fraction of what his 3 predecessors have had....

Set his stall out for a serial failure from Southampton with an infamous bad attitude, who didn’t even want to come. Paid over the odds for him, paid ridiculous compensation for him, then allowed him to blow ridiculous amounts on over-age dross.

Chased his ####-up & got held over a barrel by Allardyce for a 2 year contract & allowed him to saddle us with more overpaid dross.

Refused to realise that his initial attraction to Silva might have been off the mark. Paid through the nose for him just weeks before appointing Brands as DOF.

Telephone numbers! Hopefully he’s made his last football decision.

Who knows what’s in Brands’ mind. I just hope he’s got a replacement lined up.

Realistically it's too early now but I feel like it'll be his last season if there's no discernable increase by the end of the year, wether that be league or cup position

How much time should he be given by who? Its not like anyone of us have a say in how much time Silva is gonna get and the bulk of the people demanding his head already have never set foot inside a football ground anyway so how they're supposed to tell Silva that his time is up is beyond me. He'll leave the club when he leaves the club and nothing we say will change that. Stop cryarsing and deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.