How many points will we finish on?

How many points will Everton finish on?

• 45 or more

• 30 or less

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why loss at United? Without Casemiro and others have said 3 games in 6 days, and mindful of a European game 5 days later no reason why we can't make it difficult for them.

Southampton just did..... they got stuffed by the RS 7-0 not so long ago. Get stuck in on Fernandes, Rashford and Sancho/Anthony early on and they won't want to know.

Same again with Chelsea.... they are only 12 points ahead of us and 6 of them are in their last 2 games.

Why loss at United? Without Casemiro and others have said 3 games in 6 days, and mindful of a European game 5 days later no reason why we can't make it difficult for them.

Southampton just did..... they got stuffed by the RS 7-0 not so long ago. Get stuck in on Fernandes, Rashford and Sancho/Anthony early on and they won't want to know.

Same again with Chelsea.... they are only 12 points ahead of us and 6 of them are in their last 2 games.
Our away record is terrible though, that's probably why

Our away record is terrible though, that's probably why
True..... I know that our records at these ground are probably not great, but I don't feel that Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge are the same place they used to be in terms of having that fearful mentality.

Not like across the park or Emirates or Etihad anyway.

Chelsea (a) L - Chelsea to nick it
Spurs (h) D - Goodison crowd to get us a draw
Man Utd (a) L - Man U too strong
Fulham (h) W - Very nervy beforehand but a rocking Goodison gets the win
Crystal Palace (a) D - Hard fought draw
Newcastle (h) W - Win today and we are clear of the bottom 3. A bouncing Goodison gets us a good win.
Leicester (a) L - After 2 wins and a draw plus Leicester really need the points, Leicester win after a poor show from us
Brighton (a) L - A lame defeat to Brighton.
Man City (h) L - Squeaky bum time and even though Goodison is rocking, Man City have enough
Wolves (a) D - 2 very nervous sides play out a goalless draw. Pretty much safe barring a miracle score from other games
Bournemouth (h) W - Both sides are safe and Everton squeeze out a win

35 - 37 points I think.
Have it practically the same with maybe a home win v Spurs as a possibility instead of Fulham.

36 points should be enough unless those below us go on unlikely winning runs.

I think we will finish on about 40 points, not because we are good but because Dyche clearly knows what he is doing. He has so far been getting about 50% worth of the available tally. We have 11 games left i.e 33 points so if he continues on at the same form then he might pick up another 15 points or so.

It could also of course go completely pear shaped but after what i have seen from him to date i would be surprised if it did. I expect him to continue with a similar tally.

Only 2 totals matter.
1 more than we need
1 less than we need

Only 2 totals matter.
1 more than we need
1 less than we need
I thought I was confused by VAR….

Your comment has just confused me even more.

Sorry, but don’t understand???

Would 3 totals not matter then…. 3rd being exactly what we need

Status
Not open for further replies.