How many managers has there been while you have been supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About nineteen - including repeat offenders and caretakers. And so the roundabout will continue to turn long after we're all gone. Just like The Jam said:

From this window I've seen the whole world pass.
From dawn to dusk I've heard the last laugh laughed.
I've seen enough tears to wash away this street.
I've heard wedding bells chime and a funeral march.
As one life finishes another one starts.

Or something like that :D

Moyes was a good manager. For the resources he had.
Yeah, but he became retroactively bad in my eyes after he decided to quit for Man U and then try and raid our players while telling us we had an obligation to sell them to the bigger club.

No idea?

I liked Gordon Lee, I thought he was OK
I have suffered Fat Sam, Dutch plop, and Brown shoes in recent years, though I can also remember, with fear, Mike Walker.
Harvey was alright.
But kendall. I was 18 when we won the Fa cup, 19 it was the league and Cup winners. 21 the league again. What a wonderful time to be young. I will never forget it. I always say that I would love us to win something so the youngsters get that experience. Howie will always be the greatest for me.

21 for me, when you factor in The Catt and Moyes having about 29 years between them, that is an insane amount of managers in 55 years.

By the way, the current incumbent is, for me, by far the worst of them all. I dislike every single thing about him and I am disgusted that Everton Football Club have employed him. Shame on you Everton, as bad as we are, we are better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.