Kendall's second spell
Jimmy Gabriel's second spell
Mike Walker's parking space painting period
Joe Royle's dogs of war
Dave Watson's kittens of surrender
Kendall's Swollen Liver tour
Smith's plethora of centre halfs
Moyes's rise and fall and rise and plateau and apparent rise again

This, but had a Colin Harvey bit at the start.

Kendall, Smith, Moyes is what I remember. Not much from Kendall though. I do remember Everton beating Chelsea 3-1 in '98 like, when I was 6...

as a player pure class ,as a coach top notch ,as a manager fuken clueless

Haven't posted on here for a while. I felt a bit sorry for Harvey - from what I remember, Pip Carter sold his best players from under him as soon as Kendall went. As you say, a top notch coach - got to give Colin a lot of credit for the success we had under Kendall.

Remember Kendall's first (just) then onwards.

Went to my first match when we were title holders. I've seen us win the league with my own eyes. How hard will it be to get that again?

I can remember being aware that Gordon lee was our manager, largely due to panini's football '81 I suspect. I was born during Bingham's days, but don't remember anything before Lee. I went to one of the games that Kendall played in when he came back in '81, but I've no recollection of it, I just have a programme in the loft.

Kendall (the wonder years)
Harvey (the were still good, but not as years)
Kendall (the hoping, but knowing deep down the slide had begun years)
Gabriel (caretaker with no wins month)
Walker (the ffs sake this can't be happening 10 months)
Royle (the Everton are back years - well temporarily)
Watson ( oh please don't take us down months)
Kendall ( the Drink,drink drink father jack year)
Smith (four year footballing coma years)
Moyes (the up down like a new-brides wedding dress years) :)

Twenty during life, watched under nineteen managements (HK counting as three - otherwise seventeen)
Before you ask -born 1947 first match 1950.

I was born in 87 but didn't get into Football and Everton until 94 so:

Mike Walker
Joe Royle
Dave Watson's brief spell at the end 96-97
Kendall
Walter Smith
David Moyes

johhny carey just before John Moores sacked him in the back of a London taxi and then appointed The Cat (Harry Catterick) who never gets a mention when they talk about Revie/Shankly etc mainly because he was an absolute c,unt with the press

Born in '81 but can't say I remember much if any of the glorious Kendall years. So it's the Harvey years onward.

My first match was the game in between Harvey being sacked and Kendall replacing him.

I wonder to myself now excited Evertonians must of been that we would be back on top again soon with the club's greatest ever manager being back at the helm. At the very least more excited than his third spell, which seemed depressingly tiresome from the moment he was appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.