How feasible would a fan buy out be and would it work? Just an idle thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street end man

Player Valuation: £35m
Just waiting in for a delivery, between 8am and 6pm they said, so a bit bored lol

Mind got wondering about the above. It's not working with the current owners etc and he wants out.

A calculator tells me 10k each from 50,000 people would raise 500,000,000.

Would we own it for that and what would we do with it if the deal got struck? At least it would then be a true peoples club what ever league we played in.

Just waiting in for a delivery, between 8am and 6pm they said, so a bit bored lol

Mind got wondering about the above. It's not working with the current owners etc and he wants out.

Would we own it for that and what would we do with it if the deal got struck? At least it would then be a true peoples club what ever league we played in.
Hope your parcel arrives soon

Handy if your delivery is a cheque for £600M...

8 till 6
Definitely in the UK then.
Can't see any other country being so generous....

Status
Not open for further replies.