How do you travel to Goodison?

How do you travel to Goodison ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
train into London, tube to Euston , few beers in town, go visit me Ma, taxi to the ground, still love turning that corner by stanley park and seeing The grand old lady,,,wont ever be the same without her, god bless Goodison park and all those toffees that call her home,

Actually, since I've only ever visited the Grand Old Lady herself once so far in my lifetime, I technically got there by car as the wife and I drove across with the bairn to visit our parents...

9 hour round-trip drive from Sunny Dorset. Park at rellies, 2 stops on train and then soccer bus.
Worth it every time, but usually destroyed by the time I get back home.

I walk.

And when we move, I'll still walk. We're only really going from one side of Walton to the other, it's still in L4.

I've always walked.

Usually drive to city centre then park up and walk

You can park in Mount Pleasant for the whole day for just £4

About a 45 minute walk from there

If it's a later kick off I'll either park nearer the stadium or St Johns. St Johns is only £2.50 after 6:30 PM

Mount Pleasant closes at 8PM, which makes evening saturday kick offs a bit of a pain

Don't like getting the bus from town as I get a bit claustrophobic on busy buses. I'm fine with trains for some reason, but I just can't handle a busy bus. I don't know why

Status
Not open for further replies.