Votes: 62 20.8%
  • It’s guaranteed

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 17 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously need an early goal, Apart from giving us a Platform/foothold In the game it will ease the underlying fears of the Fans..

I don't want to see any other scores I just want to see us stand up and do the job in front of us !!!

My mind is changing every 30 seconds. Some points this season the XI on the pitch have shown heart and passion and what it means to play for this club. Others they're an embarrassment to the badge and the city. Regardless of what the fans can do its down to what happens on the pitch, and regardless of the result, from what we've been put through the past 2 seasons those players don't deserve us.

If you're going the game tomorrow and are up right now reading this, due to stress, I'll just say in cliche Bruce Dickinson style " Scream for me, Everton...SCREAM FOR ME EVERTON!!"

I am hopeful rather than confident.

Hopeful = you want something to happen & can see it happening, but are also aware of the real possibility it won't.
Confident = you want something to happen & are more expectant that it will, rather than it won't.

In recent years, supporting Everton & being confident is to invite despair into your life.

COYB get the job done! Then we can take a breather & do it all again next season!

Right, best try to get some sleep. Judgement day tomorrow. Haven't been confident of an Everton win for the last 2 seasons and that's not going to change tomorrow with a depleted squad against our recent bogey team.

Thinking back to last time we were in a last day situation, I took all my Everton posters down from my bedroom wall when we were losing and it seemed to do the trick.

I don't have Everton posters now as a mid 40's fella but I guess I could break my Everton mug if we go behind?
I ripped all mine down when Gary McAllister scored from the halfway line

I still think if we can't beat Bournemouth at home, we deserve to go down. Our home form has been crap but still, it's a game we should be looking for 3points in.

Greetings from the future
It’ll be a
Real
Pants shitter but
We will sqeek home with a Barry Horne type moment and Hank the Christ that our keeper isn’t [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.