Votes: 117 23.0%
  • Cheese, toast, etc.

Votes: 19 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmmsnouts

Player Valuation: £40m
Putting myself down for 25% because it stinks to bomb out of a cup but otherwise it didn't shatter any illusions I had about the squad. On the upside, like how last year at Barnsley was the absolute end of Aiden McGeady, this might be the end of some other dross.

Very , left my comfy chair smashing through sky plus stuff I've got to watch by Sunday to sit through that .

FAT HEAD OUT

I'm really not arsed about losing to Norwich - what I'm arsed about is what that performance represented moving forward, and that's a complete lack of depth to cope with injuries and suspensions over a 38 game season.

So 0% arsed about going out of that cup and 0% arsed about losing to Norwich in it, but 100% arsed about the next three months. The January window is going to be massive, but the hope now is that we can get to it in a league position where we can still compete for Europe.

Strange how many people will say it is a Mickey Mouse Cup only once we have been knocked out and never before!

Annoying to lose tonight. Some good might come of it, if Koeman learns a lot about the lack of depth of quality in certains positions and the complete absence of decent back up strikers worthy of the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.