HOT TRANSFER NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverblue

Player Valuation: £225k
For those of you who know who I am then you may believe the following:

Monty has just received a phone call from Gazdalf who has heard from his impecible source that contracts are being exchanged tonight regarding Manuel Fernandes and the Yacubu deal will go through tomorrow. This is the same source that tipped Phil Nevile and Tim Howard. Monty says that Gaz was buzzing, quote Monty 'like a dog with two d----'. Gaz will be on line later to confirm story and add his full account, he is sure that both deals are done!

For those of you who know who I am then you may believe the following:

Monty has just received a phone call from Gazdalf who has heard from his impecible source that contracts are being exchanged tonight regarding Manuel Fernandes and the Yacubu deal will go through tomorrow. This is the same source that tipped Phil Nevile and Tim Howard. Monty says that Gaz was buzzing, quote Monty 'like a dog with two d----'. Gaz will be on line later to confirm story and add his full account, he is sure that both deals are done!

Monty's nephew Digsy right ?, if this is true mate then i will sleep well tonight.

EDIT ~ [Poor language removed] almost forgot, give Jim my best mate and ask him where my belated birthday present is, he'll know what you mean. Cheers

Last edited:
moyes orders out for dominos pizzas, american hots all round with extra jalapenos.

mmmmmm :D

manny and yaks would spice up our starting eleven though.

Look you don't argue with me I'm just the messenger, Gaz will be on later, I believe him you can do what the hell you like mate as far as he is concerned its fact.

wow hold on mate, where did i say was gonna argue with you?

im just grateful you have passed on this info

its just on kipper theres alot of wind up merchants so i just am abit wary of people passing on info lol

thanks for this mate

foreverblue seems a down to earth guy Cal, and Gaz has been right before.

Gaz once told me Santa Clause isn't real. So he has been wrong in the past.

As I said until I see em in a blue shirt, it may as well be a Riquelme rumour :)

Monty's nephew Digsy right ?, if this is true mate then i will sleep well tonight.

EDIT ~ [Poor language removed] almost forgot, give Jim my best mate and ask him where my belated birthday present is, he'll know what you mean. Cheers

Monty says he e-mailed you on Monday, the parcel was dispatched Tuesday morning, it should be with you shortly. I'm here helping him and Joyce decorate, he can't take the dust and paint fumes. PS he said that you'll enjoy it, as will Halo(?)!

Look you don't argue with me I'm just the messenger, Gaz will be on later, I believe him you can do what the hell you like mate as far as he is concerned its fact.

Some lousy attitude you've got there Blue, Cal was only asking a question FFS

wow hold on mate, where did i say was gonna argue with you?

im just grateful you have passed on this info

its just on kipper theres alot of wind up merchants so i just am abit wary of people passing on info lol

thanks for this mate

Neither Gaz, Monty or for that matter myself go in for that type of wind up, Gaz insisted that Monty come on here and tell you, he wouldn't I did..

Monty says he e-mailed you on Monday, the parcel was dispatched Tuesday morning, it should be with you shortly. I'm here helping him and Joyce decorate, he can't take the dust and paint fumes. PS he said that you'll enjoy it, as will Halo(?)!

Thanks for that, Halo is my wife (Paula).

Status
Not open for further replies.