Are you happy

• Yes

Votes: 213 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just wondering how many times in the 21 games he has said mamma mia in his head on the touchline.

That we were even in a spot to threaten the Europa League at one point is actually quite a decent turnaround from where he found us.

But we are fundamentally weak as a team. Richarlison the only player with any heart and we have a midfield who are unlikely to ever overcome their deep-seated fear of tackling.

Covid19 has hampered the prospect of shaping the team with his own players, so I think he is mostly going to have to make do. But the players have nowhere to hide now, if they continue to be this meek under Ancelotti then we simply have meek players. I don't blame him for our timid performances any more than I blame him for Everton spooging 40+ million up the wall for Sigurdsson

It’s very simple give him the tools and he will succeed! The very least he will do is get us a lot closer to the top.

I am basing my judgement and hope on his past reputation and successes and ignoring this season. Not expecting miracles next season but definitely hope for a massive improvement. I think he has been quite diplomatic about his squad so far but would love to see him this week name a number of players who have been put on the transfer list (do clubs do that anymore?) and a couple that are being released. Hoping to see his ruthless side first and then a few great signings. Would give me greater hope for next season.

Carlo was able to get 30 points out of a possible 60 with the same group of players as Silva, despite we have lost momentum after the lockdown.

He needs to be backed by the board and is here for the long term. Carlo is our most important signing in the PL era.

Carnt judge just yet, he's had a good look at a cocktail of four managers .once he puts his stamp on the squad I'm sure we will see progress. Moving some of these players on with massive wages is a job in itself.

Pre lockdown I'm sure we'd all have been reasonably happy, but since the season resumed, it's been a bit of a damp squid.

267ED40C-C9AB-4967-BAEF-7C7B2EDF579F.jpeg

For me , like many I think , I was delighted when he came in and happy with the improvement but lockdown was certainly been an unnecessary and unwelcome distraction . Put simply We haven’t been good enough post restart but it’d be hard to judge the manager given the circumstances.

I’m just hoping for a good transfer window and a positive start to next season and we can really see what he’s about .

He is a miracle worker to have got that bunch of losers to survival.

He has taken them as far as he can.

They need to be driven out of Goodison asap and Carlo must be allowed to bring his own players in.

Exactly what it was always going to be. The manager is irrelevant at this point imo, nobody is ever going to get better from this team. They're garbage and only capable of occasional bursts of okish form. I just think that it's pointless judging manager's here anymore when its clearly the players that are the real problem.

The real test for Anchelotti will be who gets in to replace the horrible rats we have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.