home print tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £50m
I have this option for the Split game but my printer is low on ink (I'd ordered some but the wrong cartridges arrived today). If I print them off and the ink runs out, do I only get one chance to print them or can I reprint them if I need to?

I'm stressing here

I no what you mean mate, i dont trust all this print stuff, i had one for the first EL game because they had nopaper tickets in the box office, but I went back the box office and asked them to give me an actual ticket in hand a few days later. Cant see whyyou cant print more then one? isnt it just a PDF file?

Do you have to print them or can you just show the PDF on your phone? Most clubs I go to these days just require you to have the PDF downloaded on your phone and they scan the barcode. Makes life so much easier.

Do you have to print them or can you just show the PDF on your phone? Most clubs I go to these days just require you to have the PDF downloaded on your phone and they scan the barcode. Makes life so much easier.
one of the tickets is for me arl fella, he still has a brick non smart phone. Printing is by far the easiest option, trust me.

Pretty sure you have to print it. They can't manage to answer the phone never mind use it to scan a barcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.