Home grown players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the fans and homegrown players not work out ?

Anichebe, Vaughan, Rooney, rodwell, Barkley, Gordon, ball, dunne. Even hibbo and osman had their haters although they were 1 man clubs apart from loans !
This is a valid and important point friend and I for one am mighty sure you raised it.

Do not let the angry and entitled shout down any dissent to the answer being, perhaps, the fans.

It’s they way they go about it Matty, no problem with players wanting to move.

Don’t screw your parent club that’s all
Exactly this - I didn't meant to call them rats for wanting to move, but when they move they lose all respect for the club that helped make them. That it itself is ratty behaviour. I know we didn't develop him from scratch but look at John Stones, when he left he treated Everton with respect. But if you look at someone like Thierry Small, ironically he thought of himself as far bigger than the club and has absolutely bombed his career in the process

Rooney claims we were trying to sell him. He didnt want to go....but then he only has half a brain cell so who knows

Rubbish!
As soon as Utd were in for him Rooney wanted out.
Rooney’s relationship with Moyes wasn’t good if I recall correctly. Didn’t he put in a request to leave to force the transfer through too.

Rubbish!
As soon as Utd were in for him Rooney wanted out.
Rooney’s relationship with Moyes wasn’t good if I recall correctly. Didn’t he put in a request to leave to force the transfer through too.
Maybe its rubbish. But its what Rooney has said and i dont think Everton or Moyes have denied that they wanted the cash and forced him to put a transfer requestvin to avoid any payment to him or his stinking agent....

Status
Not open for further replies.