Hibbo, Neville and the great RB debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shocking that we've gone this long without a decent right back.

Neville is our best right back at present and his legs are going. Hibbert should be a squad player at best and we need to give Coleman a go there. If he's not up for it then it needs to be a priority for signing someone new.

It's shocking that we've gone this long without a decent right back.

Neville is our best right back at present and his legs are going. Hibbert should be a squad player at best and we need to give Coleman a go there. If he's not up for it then it needs to be a priority for signing someone new.

I said it before about Coleman, as a young inexperienced right back he needs to be playing there to gain that experience and improve his game.

The loan at Blackpool was a good start but how longs he been playing at right mid now? 1 and a half, 2 seasons? All that time he isn't learning his position. Well maybe a little bit but not as much as he would from actually playing there.

I said it before about Coleman, as a young inexperienced right back he needs to be playing there to gain that experience and improve his game.

The loan at Blackpool was a good start but how longs he been playing at right mid now? 1 and a half, 2 seasons? All that time he isn't learning his position. Well maybe a little bit but not as much as he would from actually playing there.

He seems to be going backwards at right midfield mate, so in my opinion you're spot on. There's hardly anyone at right back keeping him out of that position is there?

He seems to be going backwards at right midfield mate, so in my opinion you're spot on. There's hardly anyone at right back keeping him out of that position is there?

I understand him being played at rb to start with because we had no better option, which in itself is an issue.

But that problem hasn't really been solved so he still has to be used there which means he isn't improving as a right back.

Did someone say Moyes doesn't fancy him at rb?

I know this is my latest drum, but he's affordable, he has promise, 3 million euros, Stuttgart want him:

[video=youtube;DlwYHLufT8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlwYHLufT8o[/video]

Sorry for the flickering screen - don't watch if you're prone to seizures.

Status
Not open for further replies.