He's Spunked The Clubs Money Now Its Time To Go - The koeman Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
I don't think I really need to write much!

Struggled against the mighty Stoke.
Hung on for dear life against City.
Embarrassed by Spuds

Oh, and sold our only centre forward and target man, and bought a man with great crossing ability but no one to cross to.

Please, do not let the door hit you on the way out - you flukin fraud......

We have been absolutely terrible but that's a massive knee jerk mate. It was always going to take time to integrate that many players into a side. Never mind finding a formation. It's still no excuse for this debacle but the "tin tack"... what are we palace... nahhhh

We have been absolutely terrible but that's a massive knee jerk mate. It was always going to take time to integrate that many players into a side. Never mind finding a formation. It's still no excuse for this debacle but the "tin tack"... what are we palace... nahhhh
The thing is mate to mention one point you made

You sign players for a formation, you don't sign them and find one afterwards. It falls on the manager that he has ended up like this and it looks initially as bad as Sunderland and QPR mass recruitment.

I'm not wanting him gone or anything, just saying if we don't have a clue how to play our new players then that is shockingly bad for a premier league club

I don't have a problem with most of the signings, if he'd brought in a striker and 1 fewer midfielder that would have been fine. However the negative mentality is the problem.

This is indefensible to be honest. I can understand the players not gelling immediately but that should not affect basic organisation and effort, we look like absolute clowns here. Doesn't matter if we had a striker or not, Moyes never had a Lukaku, but didn't repeatedly get pumped.

Nah, not yet.

He gets to Brighton in mid October before I form an opinion. If we haven't taken at the very least 7 points from the 3 league games in that time, there's a case for him to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.