Here's what gets to me about the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
...the net losses etc in this window: where's the communication? What are they playing at in terms of expecting people to sit by and take this on the chin without at least an explanation of what's going on? Our manager has had to sit there for a month doing his dented shield act covering for the owners of the club. Little wonder he's sitting there today with a face like a smacked arse giving grumpy answers to questions that should be levellled at people above his head.

I'm not talking about an appearance by Kenwright giving it the Dave Hickson routine either. I'm wondering where Robert Elstone - Everton Football Club's Chief Executive Officer - is right now. What does he have to say? It's his job to act as bridgehead between board and supporters. So where is he? At the very least we should be issued with a reasonable plan that this football club has to take it forward. Now we're exposed as a failing organisation for all to see - with even outside journos sitting up and taking notice at what a parlous state we're in - there has to be leadership off the pitch to point the way forward. It's not on to simply sit there on their hands allowing the idea that the club will have to wait an eon for another facility led revolutionary scheme to take us onto the next level.

Something stinks, and the club owners and their hired hands need to acknowledge they know it's gone badly wrong.

...the net losses etc in this window: where's the communication? What are they playing at in terms of expecting people to sit by and take this on the chin without at least an explanation of what's going on? Our manager has had to sit there for a month doing his dented shield act covering for the owners of the club. Little wonder he's sitting there today with a face like a smacked arse giving grumpy answers to questions that should be levellled at people above his head.

I'm not talking about an appearance by Kenwright giving it the Dave Hickson routine either. I'm wondering where Robert Elstone - Everton Football Club's Chief Executive Officer - is right now. What does he have to say? It's his job to act as bridgehead between board and supporters. So where is he? At the very least we should be issued with a reasonable plan that this football club has to take it forward. Now we're exposed as a failing organisation for all to see - with even outside journos sitting up and taking notice at what a parlous state we're in - there has to be leadership off the pitch to point the way forward. It's not on to simply sit there on their hands allowing the idea that the club will have to wait an eon for another facility led revolutionary scheme to take us onto the next level.

Something stinks, and the club owners and their hired hands need to acknowledge they know it's gone badly wrong.
haven't you heard about us signing Carroll for £40 million?

I love Everton, i haven't missed a game so far this season, but i am SO close to giving my season ticket back at the minute.

Agree with all that Dave, i feel let down by the people who are supposed to look after my club. All the sh1te the Reds have had with Hicks and Gilette, a few months later there signing Adam, Carroll & Suarez, what are we doing? Singing 18 year olds who'l prob get released or transferred to Barnsley in two years

I love Everton, i haven't missed a game so far this season, but i am SO close to giving my season ticket back at the minute.

Agree with all that Dave, i feel let down by the people who are supposed to look after my club. All the sh1te the Reds have had with Hicks and Gilette, a few months later there signing Adam, Carroll & Suarez, what are we doing? Singing 18 year olds who'l prob get released or transferred to Barnsley in two years

Moyes has got an eye for a good player and I wouldn't rule it out that all these youg'uns become good players for us.

If they have a plan, let's hear it. I honestly think that's bottom line stuff with any organisation whatever their business.

Without getting all melodramatic, it's an outrage they haven't spoken. I'd expect 99.9% of blues to think that.

I blame them all, all the management team and that includes Moyes. Elstone is basically there to get funds, is he doing this? Obviously not. Communication is the key though. If they came out and said that we are up the creek, no money and we have to get people off the wage bill then maybe we could undertsand and all pull together. But no, Kenwright doesn't want to do the bad news does he. The whole thing screams AMATEUR!

Moyes has got an eye for a good player and I wouldn't rule it out that all these youg'uns become good players for us.

Anderson da Silva, Cody Arnoux, Anton Pertelin, Lukas Jukebox, Scott Spencer, Eddy Bosnar

If they have a plan, let's hear it. I honestly think that's bottom line stuff with any organisation whatever their business.

Without getting all melodramatic, it's an outrage they haven't spoken.

No Kenwright Xmas message this year, no blog from Elstone, silence is deafening. I'd honestly walk if i was Moyes

Suggests to me that Kenwright will not be here come the summer.

A cost/overhead reduction prior to a sale.

Nothing to do with administration whatsoever - as that was total nonsense.

Oh and all club's credit ratings have decreased over the past two years due to the credit market tightening up.

The decreasing credit ratings merely reflect - an increased cost of borrowing due industry/existing financial/regulatory issues.

Kenwright will have to sell in the next 9 months - As a going concern. Which EFC is.

Oh and EFC's credit rating is still higher than Aston Villas and various other club's who've sold to buy this window.

Last edited:

I take my hat off to you Cena, you're a great evertonian following the blues like you do. Truly mate.

It's fans like yourself who IMO have even more of a right to be livid with the club than me on here. People like YOU keep us afloat, and are the heart and soul of the club. Well in.

Ps. Stop getting round the language filter, you're naughty x

I take my hat off to you Cena, you're a great evertonian following the blues like you do. Truly mate.

It's fans like yourself who IMO have even more of a right to be livid with the club than me on here. People like YOU keep us afloat, and are the heart and soul of the club. Well in.

Ps. Stop getting round the language filter, you're naughty x

Cheers mate, i love it mate, some say i'm mad but it's my passion at the end of the week, i wouldn't swap watching Everton for anything. There are loads like me though mate who've been going for a lot longer than me. It's weird you see the same faces at aways every week, all mad blues - there the ones more than me who deserve better than what we are getting from the club.

I'm just asking us to be competitive, we deserve that much. We're sold out in the away end for Arsenal, a friggin mid-week game in London, not long after Christmas - SOLD OUT. And we'l show Chelsea what a real away allocation is in the FA Cup, i guarentee you now, 6-7k in the away end for that, by the way, paying £45 or more for a ticket. Surely we deserve a bit of communication from our board, at the very very least. We'd be in the Champions League every year if it was down to fan committment.

I just feel so let down, i don't have loads of money, and all of the money i have goes on Everton, i'll still go and i'll always have my season ticket, but if it was any other company in anything other than football, the customer would not be treated this way like i feel we are getting treated at the minute.

Kenwright or someone on that board needs to come out and be honest, tell us why we have no money and show some responsibility, i feel there is no leadership at all at board level, and Moyes is having to face the fury of fans, if he had serious backing, im convinced he'd win more than what Kendall did, he'd be the best manager we'd of ever had, instead he's having to answer questions to journo's and appearing very annoyed when doing so.

P.S Sorry lid, i'll tone down the language, i forget i'm even typing swear words when i do it, apologies mate

Superb post mate, I totally agree with everything you said. That's a real honest opinion there mate and I think your spot on.

I'll be at the Emirates tomorrow, and quite frankly, if Arsenal outclass us, I want us to keep singing and getting behind the players. That's the best we can do for the players who want to represent Everton.

Coyb!!

I have to agree the silence is deafening . Even though I did not and do not expect us to buy anyone in Jan. As Moyes already made it perfectly clear some time ago.But the departure of Pienarr and above all Yak has left many wondering WTF is going on . But to tell you the truth I can not remember it being any different .

Status
Not open for further replies.