Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakinN

Player Valuation: £50k
Alrite guys,
in a bit of a pickle here
Going to the game tomorow but its the first time that im goin to drive down
and im plannin on parking in that massive school that you pay a fiver for that "secure parkin" or whatever they call it, so can someone tell me what that school is called or the postcode or somethin, just so i can start to plan my route

Cheers Guys

Its 7 quid now and you can't miss it, couldn't tell you its name though but head for goodison and its en route to anfield where you turn off

Mate if i was you, i'd park at one of the train stations on merseyrail. Aintree have a park and ride, as does Ormskirk. You can park for free and get the train in, from Aintree it is no more than £2. Get off at Kirkdale and walk down, bout a 5-10 min walk to the ground.

I would advise that, you'l have a nightmare parking around the ground 2moz, especially with the early kick-off time. Ormskirk and Aintree and the only two off the top of my head that have free parking, but there maybe more

what is the actual time of commencement tomorrow, games starting at different times all over the shop just lately. :mad:

It says 5.45 tomorrow, what a strange time to start it. :dodgy:

why can't they stop messing about with damn kick off times.

Heitinga and fellaini are out, senderos is a doubt, but Pienaar is expected to return.

Should be a successful event.

early start decided by UEFA because the RS play an Anfield later tomorrow evening. I can't give any driving/parking tips (American never been to Goodison) but I would have to heed the advice of the park and train ride. Plus Trains are cool!

5.45 ko because liverpool are playing on thursday night, merseyside police will not allow both teams to play at home on the same day and uefa said something stupid about one team, the poorer team, has to kick off 51 hours before, we blagged an extra 45mins off the original 5pm ko. The school will be fine to park in, otherwise the car park on priory road!

If you don't mind a bit of a walk, you could park at Sainsburys off Rice Lane. That's where I park whenever I take the car and the walk does me good.

If you don't mind a bit of a walk, you could park at Sainsburys off Rice Lane. That's where I park whenever I take the car and the walk does me good.

Rice Lane is gridlocked - no?

With the road works. Major roadworks on.

Thats why there expecting problems ontop of the KO time tonight. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.