Help player messages

Kems

Player Valuation: £50k
Hoping someone may be able to give some advice . Unfortunately a friend of mine has recently been diagnosed as seriously ill. The family are all massive fans and thought it may bring a little happiness and create a memory if they can get a video message or something from the players etc I know the club and players are great at this as have seen plenty of stories but any ideas how's the best way to make the first contact, to get the best and quickest results. I have seen a contact form on the official website and will do that route but wondering if anyone can recommended any other routes to them or to Duncan, Southall etc

There are websites where you can pay for messages from celebrities and there are a number of ex Everton players on these sites so if all else fails you could go that route

Hoping someone may be able to give some advice . Unfortunately a friend of mine has recently been diagnosed as seriously ill. The family are all massive fans and thought it may bring a little happiness and create a memory if they can get a video message or something from the players etc I know the club and players are great at this as have seen plenty of stories but any ideas how's the best way to make the first contact, to get the best and quickest results. I have seen a contact form on the official website and will do that route but wondering if anyone can recommended any other routes to them or to Duncan, Southall etc
Twitter?

….the club are really good at this type of thing, I’m sure if you contact the general switchboard they’ll point you in the right direction. Good luck in your endeavours.

If your mate has an illness that’s supported by a charity, they may be worth approaching to, as the various charities have close links with the club too.

They may be able to open doors for you ?

No idea if this could help mate - it's paid, though.