Hello and a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagler

Player Valuation: £225k
hi from South Florida...used to post on toffeeweb, making my first appearance here after just reading for a few weeks.

anyway, now entering my second season following the Blues (watch as many games as possible with my buddy, Maverick, who posts here)...and finally found a website where i can order an Everton jersey from within the US...so, here is my question:

there's an option to get either Andy Johnson or Tim Cahill's name and number on the back and as much as i love AJ, i am leaning towards Cahill, or my own name--but i'd rather have a real player. would you say it is a safe bet, so to speak, to get the Cahill name and number as far as his being around for a while? i know he is injured right now (who knows for how long)...i just dont want to get a jersey of a player who may be gone sooner rather than later. just looking for opinions. thanks in advance for any help and looking forward to the 11th! ;)

hi from South Florida...used to post on toffeeweb, making my first appearance here after just reading for a few weeks.

anyway, now entering my second season following the Blues (watch as many games as possible with my buddy, Maverick, who posts here)...and finally found a website where i can order an Everton jersey from within the US...so, here is my question:

there's an option to get either Andy Johnson or Tim Cahill's name and number on the back and as much as i love AJ, i am leaning towards Cahill, or my own name--but i'd rather have a real player. would you say it is a safe bet, so to speak, to get the Cahill name and number as far as his being around for a while? i know he is injured right now (who knows for how long)...i just dont want to get a jersey of a player who may be gone sooner rather than later. just looking for opinions. thanks in advance for any help and looking forward to the 11th! ;)
Welcome mate its got to be arteta or if you have a lot of cash van der i,m always injured meyde.

I got Cahill on the back of my shirt for this season.

He's just signed a 5 year contract so I think he's a safe bet ;)

thanks for all the opinions...welton, you are making me feel better. arteta may have been my first choice, but the site (worldsoccershop.com) gives only AJ or Cahill as an option....or you can make your own. i love all three guys, so im not too worried about it. think im going to go for the cahill--thanks again!

Chico--things are great, haha. are you really in cuba?

Last edited:

welton, looks great...was debating between the blue and the white (i think the white is really sharp looking)...but i figure for my first everton jersey, have to go with the blue (to date ive only had a chang t-shirt i bought in brooklyn of all places and an everton hat a friend recently brought me from london).

thanks again.

ok it will definitely be cahill--thanks for all of the input, makes me feel much better about all of this.

bruce--you dont even want to know how i ended up becoming an everton supporter haha. but as the saying goes, i suppose they chose me at the end of the day anyway.

off to work--thanks again to you all.

ok it will definitely be cahill--thanks for all of the input, makes me feel much better about all of this.

bruce--you dont even want to know how i ended up becoming an everton supporter haha. but as the saying goes, i suppose they chose me at the end of the day anyway.

off to work--thanks again to you all.

Go on do tell

Status
Not open for further replies.