Heitinga hints at Everton exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i'm coming to the conclusion we should keep Johnny as back up defensive midfielder. He can do an adequate job there if need be, and would save us bringing another midfielder in.

agreed

Johnny cultured footballer, I expected Johnny to fit into Bob's plans quite well as the link between def/mid

Signed Barry though , cant say I was unhappy with that tho

he has been milking it for long time now...in expence of his career. no-love-towards-footy-at-all-koff

Never seen Hibbo give less than 100% or shy out of aerial challenges. JH on the other hand.....

Jonny marked plenty of people taller and bigger than him with great sucess, that he wasn't the ultimate hardman that evertonians made him out to be at first, not himself, is hardly his fault, taken for granted by moyes, his form suffered in the end, he needs to take responsibility for that, but the hatred on here is ridiculous, accused of sitting there taking the wages when others are revered as great servants for doing the same

Jonny marked plenty of people taller and bigger than him with great sucess, that he wasn't the ultimate hardman that evertonians made him out to be at first, not himself, is hardly his fault, taken for granted by moyes, his form suffered in the end, he needs to take responsibility for that, but the hatred on here is ridiculous, accused of sitting there taking the wages when others are revered as great servants for doing the same

He got destroyed twice by Kone, he actually forced Moyes to make half time sub he was that bad. He's also one of our top earners, Hibbert is nowhere near.

He got destroyed twice by Kone, he actually forced Moyes to make half time sub he was that bad. He's also one of our top earners, Hibbert is nowhere near.

and was player of the year the season before, then dropped without thought long before that incident, like I said his form is his own responsibility but Moyes didn't exactly encourage it, Hibbert sits on lesser wages because he is a lesser player, they are both still content to do it, I don't blame them for that, by all accounts they are both still a positive influence in the dressing room, but I dont see why one should be revered and one hated for it

yea, never got all this Hettinga hate, Seems like a decent chap. seen a lot of players under perform. Saw Artetta under perform for a few seasons before leaving at the last minute on deadline day yet he is still loved. It's hip to hate Johnny but I'll always love him for that shove on Cole in the penno shoot out against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.