Have the blues ever brought you to tears?

Well?

• Yes

• Close

• No

• Am a bloke and it’s not very Andrew Tate to cry

• Tears on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Off the back of seeing City get their kecks pulled down on penalties.

The one and only time I’ve had genuine tears for Everton was the defeat to penalties against Fiorentina.

Was 13 and the Arteta goal gave so much hope and optimism, will never get over the trauma of that shootout.

Confess and open up, it’s a safe space.

Off the back of seeing City get their kecks pulled down on penalties.

The one and only time I’ve had genuine tears for Everton was the defeat to penalties against Fiorentina.

Was 13 and the Arteta goal gave so much hope and optimism, will never get over the trauma of that shootout.

Confess and open up, it’s a safe space.
Bawled my eyes out when Jaffa Boy was appointed manager.

Same as me lid - I don’t count the 95 win as a trophy in my life cause I was 1 yeiar old at the time. What a depressing club

My boys at an age where his heads still in the clouds. I take him the home fixtures but when we play away he's just as happy playing football in the garden than he is watching us on tv.

I do therefore wonder if the newer generation of football fans will grow to have the same bond with the sport that we did growing up. A defeat back in the day would ruin my weekend but with how rigged the sport has become, I do think the game is viewed a lot more like a WWE show these days rather than something that meant everything to you.

Only tears of joy for me. The Wimbledon game after being relegated at halftime, such a relief when Safe-Hans-Segers done us a solid. Grown men crying when we lose is a bit childish. Or am I just a grumpy old man?