Hard work team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibbo

Player Valuation: £10m
Everton is of hard work. Many nice pass is not way of Everton win. "Get stuck in" is way for win. I point to Arsenal team, many nice pass, but no win, Liverpool, get stuck in and win, no for nice pass Liverpool. Mix of hard work and nice pass may be good way. I ask team for hard work in defend and nice pass in the middle and front. It is good game for Wolves tomrrow for test. This is inspiration for team! Also I believe Hibbert should be captain as good leader of defenders.

I've enjoyed watching our more recent fluid passing type of game.

However, with 5 minutes left, trailing at 1-0, it got frustrating watching our centre mids playing pretty triangles at the half way line, ffs.

Everton is of hard work. Many nice pass is not way of Everton win. "Get stuck in" is way for win. I point to Arsenal team, many nice pass, but no win, Liverpool, get stuck in and win, no for nice pass Liverpool. Mix of hard work and nice pass may be good way. I ask team for hard work in defend and nice pass in the middle and front. It is good game for Wolves tomrrow for test. This is inspiration for team! Also I believe Hibbert should be captain as good leader of defenders.

youve been doing to many drugs lad

I think a perfect blend of various styles is best to overcome the many different situations that the many opponents can put you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.