Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Blues,

Just a quick thread to wish you and all your families a healthy 2024.

It's also an opportune moment to thank you all for visiting our little spec of the Everton internet - whether you just visit, or post, subscribe and share... you make this the best place for self therapy for Evertonians.

A particular nice one to the moderators who have a thankless task of moderating an Everton football forum and those who provide regular updates in the forum from how loanees are getting on, transfer round ups to old Everton pictures.

All the best.

Wishing @GrandOldTeam and all the mods a Happy New Year, even @AndyC who gives me fortnightly warnings about my language when Everton get beat lol.

You all do a great job of keeping this place running and then the thing that makes it extra special are all the people who frequent this forum every day. Everton is a big part of my life and this forum makes it even better.

Happy New Year to you all

Lots of love

From the best poster of 2023, 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018 and August 2017, maccavennie xxx

Blues,

Just a quick thread to wish you and all your families a healthy 2024.

It's also an opportune moment to thank you all for visiting our little spec of the Everton internet - whether you just visit, or post, subscribe and share... you make this the best place for self therapy for Evertonians.

A particular nice one to the moderators who have a thankless task of moderating an Everton football forum and those who provide regular updates in the forum from how loanees are getting on, transfer round ups to old Everton pictures.

All the best.

Thanks for steering the ship and also thanks to the crew of mods. Not an easy job to do. COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.