Happy New Manager Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. Should have been done within 48 hours. The fact that when it easy done they went balls deep for Bobby brown shoes shows you how incompetent they are.

We've been run as if we had given the keys to a gang of 5 year old kids.
I would almost reckon a 5yo would have done a better job.

I don't recall who was saying it but the club but when Ancelotti was here and not doing well someone was saying that the club ought to have a list of managers ready to replace, regardless of who the manager is/was. "Hey, just putting a feeler out there, would you be interested if the Everton job became available for whatever reason?" and followup every X months. This never should be a surprise especially in Benitez's situation. If you couldn't see that it wasn't going to work here then you were completely blind. The fact of the matter is that this should have been completed almost immediately after he was sacked. I'm not going to wax lyrically about Watford but they sacked one manager and brought another one in the next day. And they are a trainwreck of a club with managers. Yet, here we are, still without one.

I would almost reckon a 5yo would have done a better job.

I don't recall who was saying it but the club but when Ancelotti was here and not doing well someone was saying that the club ought to have a list of managers ready to replace, regardless of who the manager is/was. "Hey, just putting a feeler out there, would you be interested if the Everton job became available for whatever reason?" and followup every X months. This never should be a surprise especially in Benitez's situation. If you couldn't see that it wasn't going to work here then you were completely blind. The fact of the matter is that this should have been completed almost immediately after he was sacked. I'm not going to wax lyrically about Watford but they sacked one manager and brought another one in the next day. And they are a trainwreck of a club with managers. Yet, here we are, still without one.
It's not even necessary to go that far. A list of potential managers needs to be kept and assessed periodically so if a time comes when it is going belly up, feelers can be put out.

We're just badly run. It's not even like we've done it right in 6 or 7 attempts in recent history.

It's not even necessary to go that far. A list of potential managers needs to be kept and assessed periodically so if a time comes when it is going belly up, feelers can be put out.

We're just badly run. It's not even like we've done it right in 6 or 7 attempts in recent history.
Yeah, that's my gist, have a list and review it. Fact is we have no direction or semblance of a plan which is why the 27 year people should be focusing on. But Im sure Moshiri will be booed next time he's at the ground and Kenwright will be applauded.

Maybe they're all getting a game each, and the first to get 3 points, gets the job. The meeting in London is simply a game of paper scissor stone, (as lag makes that difficult to do virtually) to decide running order.

Status
Not open for further replies.