Happy New Manager Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they appoint today I doubt we'll know til late Monday because the sloth like media team have to do the pointlessly over snazzy reveal in order to generate hype. (I hate what the US has given us).

Oh and by then the transfer window will have handily shut saving us the Digne money.

I’m in Australia and fully expect to go to bed tonight and wake up to the news Goodison has burned to the ground after Pereira has been appointed

12 days since that joke of a manager was punted, this appointment needs doing today. Not tomorrow, not Sunday, not Monday but today.
Moshiri and co. should have been prepared for his sacking. After Benitez's poor run, the feelers should have been out and a couple of meetings already held with the leading candidates by the time the fsw was punted.

Should have took a few days at most to get the new man in. It's a relegation situation and strong, focused and decisive action needed to be shown.

Moshiri and co. should have been prepared for his sacking. After Benitez's poor run, the feelers should have been out and a couple of meetings already held with the leading candidates by the time the fsw was punted.

Should have took a few days at most to get the new man in. It's a relegation situation and strong, focused and decisive action needed to be shown.
My guess is they were all in on Martinez and wanted it done quickly then that fell apart so they were left scrambling. It’s no way to run a football club. The warning signs were there when we got hammered by Watford.

My guess is they were all in on Martinez and wanted it done quickly then that fell apart so they were left scrambling. It’s no way to run a football club. The warning signs were there when we got hammered by Watford.
I would not be surprised at all by this.

100%. Should have been done within 48 hours. The fact that when it easy done they went balls deep for Bobby brown shoes shows you how incompetent they are.

We've been run as if we had given the keys to a gang of 5 year old kids.

100%. Should have been done within 48 hours. The fact that when it easy done they went balls deep for Bobby brown shoes shows you how incompetent they are.

We've been run as if we had given the keys to a gang of 5 year old kids.
Exactly. It shows how ineffective the board has been at restraining Moshiri’s impulses.

Status
Not open for further replies.