Transfer Rumour Hakim Ziyech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea reportedly want just £17.6m for Hakim Ziyech in January - and they might even accept a lower offer, Roma Ac Milan & Everton all interested.

Smallish fee for a very good experienced prem player. 30 in March, no resale value is this the type of player Dyche and thelwell would target View attachment 202660

You don’t get a lot for £17 million theses days!
As a Chelsea supporter I was quite excited when we signed him but for me he plays with a chip on his shoulder he has got so much potential but never quite reaches that potential .
I don’t think it is a secret we are looking to get him off the books for quite a few reasons some but here’s a couple
1) We need to free up two non HG places in the squad
2) We need to reduce amortisation

The £17.6 million is low and I am not too sure it’s accurate but that roughly is the sum that remains to be written off in respect of the fee we paid for him and that is key add to the fact that his wage of at least £5 million pa will be saved .

Irrespective of all that I hope you take him from us but to be honest he isn’t the sort of signing you really should be thinking of

As a Chelsea supporter I was quite excited when we signed him but for me he plays with a chip on his shoulder he has got so much potential but never quite reaches that potential .
I don’t think it is a secret we are looking to get him off the books for quite a few reasons some but here’s a couple

The £17.6 million is low and I am not too sure it’s accurate but that roughly is the sum that remains to be written off in respect of the fee we paid for him and that is key add to the fact that his wage of at least £5 million pa will be saved .

Irrespective of all that I hope you take him from us but to be honest he isn’t the sort of signing you really should be thinking of
Good post. I always like to hear from fans that know their players rather than journalists. I like ziyech but I see your concerns.Id like Leanardo from Santos good strong striker. Ta

He would be a woeful signing at that price mate. Hes nearly 30. You just cant be paying those sort of figures for lads with no sell on potential.

If he was available on loan, he might be a smart move.

He would be a woeful signing at that price mate. Hes nearly 30. You just cant be paying those sort of figures for lads with no sell on potential.

If he was available on loan, he might be a smart move.

I certainly haven’t suggested you should be looking to sign him but I hope you do.

But your post intrigued me because at this point in time can you really be suggesting that transfers in should be potential as opposed to experience? if your PL status was pretty much guaranteed then fair enough but going down no matter what some say would be a disaster financially.

Are their still FFP issues? It was suggested again on Sky there are I haven’t kept my eye on the numbers but Davek suggested you have £60 million ish available but sellers will know that and certainly won’t be looking to do you any favours.

You have one domestic loan slot available using that maybe in conjunction with a buy could be an option but looking at Skys transfer countdown clock there is barely 27 hours left in the widow. There are rumours of you being interested in this player or that player and no doubt irrespective of the manager situation discussions have taken place as to what can be afforded and of course who or what is needed but in this window buyers pay over the odds and sorry whoever you are in for will cost more than they realistically are worth.

I certainly haven’t suggested you should be looking to sign him but I hope you do.

But your post intrigued me because at this point in time can you really be suggesting that transfers in should be potential as opposed to experience? if your PL status was pretty much guaranteed then fair enough but going down no matter what some say would be a disaster financially.

Are their still FFP issues? It was suggested again on Sky there are I haven’t kept my eye on the numbers but Davek suggested you have £60 million ish available but sellers will know that and certainly won’t be looking to do you any favours.

You have one domestic loan slot available using that maybe in conjunction with a buy could be an option but looking at Skys transfer countdown clock there is barely 27 hours left in the widow. There are rumours of you being interested in this player or that player and no doubt irrespective of the manager situation discussions have taken place as to what can be afforded and of course who or what is needed but in this window buyers pay over the odds and sorry whoever you are in for will cost more than they realistically are worth.

It's a fair point, that we need players who make an immediate impact. However, I really do think as a club we have to wean ourselves off from paying fairly substantial fees for guys that will not have any sell on. It's a kind of short termism that just creates problems down the line.

I don't know exactly how much we would have to spend, but think we are likely to be in profit this year, and will lose a very unprofitable year off the 3 year cycle which helps.

I'm not sure why sellers would or wouldnt do us favours, but in a market, someone might want to lose a player, and I suppose that's what we would have to look at. If you are over your limit of players, a loan might make sense for both parties, and from my perspective may be a compromise worth pursuing.

As a deadline approaches, theres no doubt people will start to stick of twist, and let go of some of their negotiation tactics.

It's a fair point, that we need players who make an immediate impact. However, I really do think as a club we have to wean ourselves off from paying fairly substantial fees for guys that will not have any sell on. It's a kind of short termism that just creates problems down the line.

I don't know exactly how much we would have to spend, but think we are likely to be in profit this year, and will lose a very unprofitable year off the 3 year cycle which helps.

I'm not sure why sellers would or wouldnt do us favours, but in a market, someone might want to lose a player, and I suppose that's what we would have to look at. If you are over your limit of players, a loan might make sense for both parties, and from my perspective may be a compromise worth pursuing.

As a deadline approaches, theres no doubt people will start to stick of twist, and let go of some of their negotiation tactics.
I know that this thread is specifically about one player but there are options out there and I see that Shelevy is on his way from Newcastle to Forest on a 2 and 1/2 year deal. There may be a fee , but I doubt as he is in the last few months of his deal there is, and ok I know his links with them across the way and he isn’t going to win you the league but personally I think that’s the sort of player you need short term

I know that this thread is specifically about one player but there are options out there and I see that Shelevy is on his way from Newcastle to Forest on a 2 and 1/2 year deal. There may be a fee , but I doubt as he is in the last few months of his deal there is, and ok I know his links with them across the way and he isn’t going to win you the league but personally I think that’s the sort of player you need short term

is shelevy any good mate

Status
Not open for further replies.