Match Thread Hajduk Split v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen some troubling rumours flying around on twitter, hope everyone stays safe.

On the pitch let's smash them 14-0 please just for the #banter

I hope that Damien Duddrige will come to Split and make a movie like he make in Liverpool.

Don't be afrraid when you stand start to move up and down...its normal when audience is not from theater...

Bye

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO

I have arrived on my week's jollies in Pula and this morning took the 3A bus into town.
In true Brit fashion I wore my blue cotton training top adorned with our club crest.
It was noticed by a good few local lads with one of them engaging in chat. Himself a Split fan he more or less guaranteed a hostile, and worse, welcome for travelling fans. By the hard core of course.
I will be watching the game in a pub called the Shipyard where I am told I can safely wear my shirt.
We will see!!

FYI Split is in Southern Croatia.. :) You guys are talking about a lot of rubbish here..
It is more about your prejudices which creates tensions and negative vibe.
I can remember a game against Shelbourne who were allowed to walk with their jerseys around the city and to drink together with the locals...but they are Irish..it also explains a lot.. ,-)
Hello friend.

I am not English.

???????????

I have arrived on my week's jollies in Pula and this morning took the 3A bus into town.
In true Brit fashion I wore my blue cotton training top adorned with our club crest.
It was noticed by a good few local lads with one of them engaging in chat. Himself a Split fan he more or less guaranteed a hostile, and worse, welcome for travelling fans. By the hard core of course.
I will be watching the game in a pub called the Shipyard where I am told I can safely wear my shirt.
We will see!!
good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.