2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who’d have him?
Exactly. It now depends if he's really this 'model pro' that people often say he is. If so, he'll take a pay cut and move somewhere to play regular football. For a low price and moderate wages he'd have loads of takers. But for high wages, regardless of fee, nobody will touch him. If he's a mercinery then he'll stay with us for two more years as a sub.

I think he’s the player the club probably want to get rid of most. He’s gone a bit like Bale how he used to be a likeable bloke but has now just turned into a bit of a shithouse

This is everything that’s wrong with modern footballers. Awful footballer that costs an absolute fortune swanning around with his 10/10 wife like it’s nothing. Bet he had someone waiting there with a camera just for this.

He’s been awful all season and he has the gall to post this on his social media? Take that you poor ugly locked down plebs.

It’s a slap in the face for all of us who can’t get a nice woman. I’ve not had my leg over in 6 years, and even when I did it was wit an absolute pig, and he goes and posts this???

Just when you think you can’t get any more disenchanted with the game. Up steps Gylfi effin Sigurdsson with another shocking display (thankfully off the field).

EAAE7937-8D39-4CF6-BF53-1617D031FF8C.jpeg

This is everything that’s wrong with modern footballers. Awful footballer that costs an absolute fortune swanning around with his 10/10 wife like it’s nothing. Bet he had someone waiting there with a camera just for this.

He’s been awful all season and he has the gall to post this on his social media? Take that you poor ugly locked down plebs.

It’s a slap in the face for all of us who can’t get a nice woman. I’ve not had my leg over in 6 years, and even when I did it was wit an absolute pig, and he goes and posts this???

Just when you think you can’t get any more disenchanted with the game. Up steps Gylfi effin Sigurdsson with another shocking display (thankfully off the field).

View attachment 96444
Your post is a joke, right?

View attachment 96444

6 years ?? Get a brass FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.