2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me that thought he was naff?

It wasn't great. Wasn't awful. Still never a number 10 of quality for a top 6 side. Was a huge reason we struggled to transition from defence to attack in the first half.

But as usual... standing near the opposition box in space and getting the ball, does the odd thing.

It wasn't great. Wasn't awful. Still never a number 10 of quality for a top 6 side. Was a huge reason we struggled to transition from defence to attack in the first half.

But as usual... standing near the opposition box in space and getting the ball, does the odd thing.

Would love to know how many km he did today. Can't remember him moving. Thought I was watching subbuteo.

Would love to know how many km he did today. Can't remember him moving. Thought I was watching subbuteo.
For all his critics did you notice him getting in the box a couple of times in the 2nd half ? if Dom and later Richarlison had picked him out he would have scored. This was much better from him and worked hard like the others in the second half

First time I've seen him get the ball in spaces to actually play through balls in what seems like years. Nice assist, match winner

Excellent there. Genuinely great. Pressed well, played some lovely stuff, got a great assist and didn't do much wrong at all.

Hopefully he's attracting interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.